Re: [EP-tech] Problem with eprints 3.4 file restricted

Hi Agung Prasetyo W.,

Please could you give a bit more detail.  Is this 3.4 install a new install or an upgrade from EPrints 3.3?  If so you may still have an old cfg/cfg.d/security.pl at the archive level that looks up the IP address in a no longer supported way, which causes access restriction to break.  I can see that you have read the GitHub issue that looks to be relate to a similar issue.  So I am guessing you will have already checked this file.

I have not seen this issue with any vanilla installs of EPrints 3.4.  Is the version of EPrints 3.4 you have installed 3.4.0 or 3.4.1?  Is it a zero install or a publication (pub_lib) flavour?  If you want to privately send me the link to the publication that has a downloadable file that should be restricted this may help be get a better idea of what is going wrong.

Regards

David Newman