[EP-tech] ORCID Support plugin

Hi John, Volker,

You're quite right about the CSS John, it's just to make it clearer that
the ORCID field isn't editable when the readonly attribute has been set.
This is actually present here in the ORCID Support plugin in
anticipation of the ORCID Support Advance plugin which makes use of the
member API. One of the conditions of using the member API is that ORCIDs
should not be directly editable and instead should only be added through
connecting to your orcid.org profile. When the Advance plugin is
installed, this bit of CSS will kick in!

Many thanks,

Will