[EP-tech] References not visible for repository items

Hi Tarmo,

 ?normally this field is not displayed in the normal citation but you
can see it in the metadata of the html page under the '<meta name =
"eprints.referencetext" ...>'. Try to see the source of
https://eprints.ttu.ee/6/

To display it on the static html page just add the field "referencetext"
in the configuration file cfg/cfg.d/eprint_render.pl.

I hope it can help you

 ?Enio