From: Schallehn, Volker [volker.schallehn@ub.uni-muenchen.de]
Sent: 09 April 2018 17:14
To: Eprints-tech
Subject: [EP-tech] ORCID support plugin: refresh token

Hi all,

we have installed the ORCID Support and ORCID Support Advance plugins at a test environment. The review of this installation by the ORCID organisation demands a stored refresh token. But we have only the following tokens stored in the user table:

orcid_access_token
orcid_granted_permissions
orcid_token_expires_year
orcid_token_expires_month
orcid_token_expires_day
orcid_token_expires_hour
orcid_token_expires_minute
orcid_token_expires_second
orcid_read_record
orcid_update_works
orcid_update_profile

Is there any other place where the orcid refresh token could be stored?

Thanks in advance.
Volker