[EP-tech] Import plugins missing

Hi Jimmy,

It is most likely that these plugins have been switched from default
enabled to default disabled. ?The best plan would be to add the
following lines to your plugins.pl, (or possibly even a zz_plugins.pl
if that does not work):

$c->{plugins}->{"Import::EndNote"}->{params}->{disable} = 0;
$c->{plugins}->{"Import::MARC"}->{params}->{disable} = 0;

One of other reason some plugins may not work is because you do not
have the prerequsite Perl modules installed. ?It is worth run "epadmin
test" to see if this tells you anything useful. ?I believe EndNote
needs the Text::Refer Perl module installed.

I have just check thed 3.3.15 tarball on files.eprints.org and this
does not as far as I can tell have a MARC import plugin. ?Can you tell
me the exact filenames of the import plugins you can see
in?perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Import but are not appearing as options in
the web interface.

Regards

David Newman