From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 25 September 2017 14:20
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] List of uploadable document types

Hello all!

We're testing some document uploads on the new EPrints and some doc types aren't being recognised - where does EPrints keep its list of accepted document types? I need to check what should be accepted (at present, .docx and .xlsx are not identified) so that I can make sure that our migrated system is working as expected.

Thanks!
Andrew

[TEF Gold]<http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/opendays>

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.