[EP-tech] ROARMAP-questions and german policy-updates

Dear Verena,

I have transferred ownership to verena.wohlleben   where you are listed as verena.wohlleben at gmx.de <mailto:verena.wohlleben at gmx.de> and not as v.wohlleben at posteo.de but when I returned the data to you for updating the mail bounced.

SH

>>> http://roarmap.eprints.org/159/