[EP-tech] Closing the loop with the main university website

No, we're using PURE as our CRIS, we're using EPrints purely for
dissemination of the information. We import records from PURE to EPrints
each night, then use EPrints to generate the public website, search, and
data exports.

Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/
You should read our Web & Data Innovation blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/