From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Andrew Beeken <anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 14:24
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Adding items to EP-XML template

Hi all,

Just took a dive into the EPrints XML export template (perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export/XML.pm) to try and add a node for the records citation to it and I can?t see where you would do this? Is there somewhere separate that defines what data it pulls through?

Cheers in advance!

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.