Re: [EP-tech] Document Security and Login

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply, but this isn¹t what I am after, sort of the
opposite in fact.

We have an open access repository where the only people who need to log in
are staff and contributors.
We don¹t want the system to ask for a log in when trying to access a
restricted file, we want them to be taken to the abstract page so they can
request the restricted file if it¹s requestable.

Cheers,
Monica