[EP-tech] Periodically harvesting from multiple DSpace repositories into Dspace

Hi

Hope I  find you well. I am interested in harvesting records from multiple DSpace repositories into an Eprint Repository using https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Files/OAI_Harvester_1.02 . I will appreciate it if any could furnish me with the an example of the module “which translate whatever XML format you're harvesting to EPrints data structure” and also furnish me with how I can then arrange for incremental harvesting as new articles are being added.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp