Re: [EP-tech] Importing ROARMAP in Wikidata

Dear Antonin,

We will be happy to help in any way we can to tighten links between Wikidata and ROARMAP.

I am branching this to Professor Les Carr who will I hope know how to get you an up-to-date dump of ROARMAP.

Please let me know when you have received what you need.

Best wishes,

Stevan Harnad,
Professor Emeritus
ECS, University of Southampton