Re: [EP-tech] Running EPrints under HTTPS all the time

Hi Betsy,

yes, even more restricted due to https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Login-Only_Repository and ip restricted access control ...

> Any pointers on how to set this up?
Although apache configuration is still mysterious for me and _without_ a successful penetration test I recommend just to redirect all requests to the https site:
The following lines (typically out of ~/Eprints/cfg/apache/repoID.conf) will do it!
<VirtualHost *:80>
  Redirect / https://IPaddressOfYourSecureServer/
</VirtualHost>

Hth