From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of rsdoiel at caltech.edu
Sent: 15 March 2017 16:29
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Question about REST API, review items under EPrint 3.3

I have a repository running under EPrints 3.3 where I have configured access to the REST API.  I am interested in using this API to access a list of EPrint records that are in the review queue so I can integrate some of that content with an external system.  My hunch is I have a configuration issue (I can read processed/public EPrint records fine but not those with a review status). Has anyone used the REST API to harvest the records that are under review?  Does the REST API support this?

All the best,

Robert