Re: [EP-tech] FW: Issues uploading files

Is there any potential that this could be a server/firewall issue?

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 14 July 2017 13:23
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] FW: Issues uploading files

Hmm, I thought it might have been a permissions issue. I checked the folders and saw that the new ones being created under disk0 were being set to user www-data. I checked in the envvars and apache was running as www-data. Changed it to eprints, restarted apache but still nothing. It’s not even creating new folders under disk0. Chowned all the existing folders to eprints:eprints, perms are drwxrwsr-x. Checked the error log and I’m not seeing anything in there. It’s odd, I’m not sure where to look next.