[EP-tech] "unpublished" previous version is linked in abstract-page

Hi all,

if I create a new version from an existing (but not yet published) eprint, the link to this previous unpublished version gets into the abstract-page of the published one. This results in a "dead link" to the previous version.

In my eyes, this link should be suppressed.

I even would go so far to put the previous unpublished version of a later published eprint into deletion :-=O

HTH

Roland Roth-Steiner
M.Sc. Wirtsch.-Inf., Dipl.-Bibl.
. Univ.- und Landesbibliothek