[EP-tech] Is EPrints 3.4 and beyond open source software?

Thank you Tomasz for bringing this up.
Personally I'm worried too.
We just launched a 3.3.15 based product and one of the main reasons for choosing EPrints instead of some commercial package was its open source licence and support for the open access effort.
I am also worried because, in the case of a change like this, I would personally stop contributing to EPrints, and I think that many others will simply do the same.

Thanks,
Denis