[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board
- Subject: [EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board
- From: yurj at alfa.it (Yuri)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:38:56 +0200
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|17e09878f8dc4ede3e61d708a55c087fy5PCVG14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAHpQg=fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAHpQg=fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|17e09878f8dc4ede3e61d708a55c087fy5PCVG14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAHpQg=fxGGO2AAe70hbHQT8qdiV4HL3pu3iUijrTSCVFyCEkeQ@mail.gmail.com>
Such sad news! Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
Il 26/06/2017 13:30, S?bastien Fran?ois ha scritto:
> Hello everyone,
> I am sorry to inform you that Tim passed away yesterday morning. He
> had been very sick and fought bravely, with optimism, until the end.
> For over 10 years, Tim had made huge contributions to EPrints and open
> access and it's fair to say that they wouldn't be quite the same
> without him. He was an inspiration and influence to many of us.
> I invite you all to raise a glass in his memory,
> ps - please contact me directly if you would like to pass on messages
> to his family
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/