[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

Very sad news indeed. I have been working closely with Tim during the year,
he came to Paris and he was always there to help me. I like remembering him
joking about his sickness: 'I've more time to code now" he was telling me.
I will miss him as a friend, as a tutor.

Denis

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:53 PM, John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Sad times indeed.
>

> Tim was one of the first people I met when I started my EPrints journey.
>
> His clarity of thought and ability to explain the strange world of EPrints
> was both engaging and inspiring.
>

> Tim: in your code, you live on.
>

> J.

*Denis Pitzalis, PhD <d.pitzalis at unesco.org>*