[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to inform you that Tim passed away yesterday morning. He had
been very sick and fought bravely, with optimism, until the end.

For over 10 years, Tim had made huge contributions to EPrints and open
access and it's fair to say that they wouldn't be quite the same without
him. He was an inspiration and influence to many of us.

I invite you all to raise a glass in his memory,

Seb

ps - please contact me directly if you would like to pass on messages to
his family