Re: [EP-tech] IRStats2 - maintenance of bazaar package

Hi John,

"five thumbs up!"

+1 for eprintsug but +10 for a single official repo in a epm deployable structure :)

Rory

Rory McNicholl
Lead developer
Digital Archives & Research Technologies
University of London Computer Centre
Senate House
Malet Street
London