[EP-tech] Sword 2.0 access control

Hi all,

Does anyone have a successful SWORD implementation?  I’m trying to access /sword-app/servicedocument  and /id/contents via the browser, whilst logged in to the repository and I just get bounced off to a not-authorised page.

Not sure if either of those should be legible to me and it’s our access control blocking me, or if I’m not supposed to be able to get to either via a browser and should be doing something via CURL.  I’ve seen the SWORD and CRUD pages on the Wiki but I’m not making any headway at the moment.

Cheers,

Alan