[EP-tech] Tweaking the "creators" section on the workflow

Hello all,

I'm trying to alter the output on the "Creators" section on the EPrints workflow however I'm not sure how to go about doing this. I've added, to my new installation, a field for Internal ID to handle a lookup for the new LDAP based user management. This appears at the end of the available fields in the Creator View which is comprised of:

Family Name
Given Name
Unique ID (I think that this a field added by some previous system alterations)
Role (Dropdown)
Internal ID (New field)

What I'd like to do is get rid of the Unique ID field and move the Internal ID field so that it looks like:

Family Name
Given Name
Internal ID
Role

Any thoughts?

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.