Re: [EP-tech] IRStats2: process_stats job with InnoDB

Hi George,

See: https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/pull/84

NB There are two forks of IRStats2:

-          https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/

-          https://github.com/eprintsug/irstats2/

I'm not sure which is the most up-to-date. Can anyone comment on this?

Should we standardise on one of them?