Re: [EP-tech] Finding missing components

You should have a metafield definition for TagLite  – probably under perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField…  (off the top of my head)  on your live server that isn’t on the dev one.

Alan

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 12 May 2017 09:44
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Finding missing components

Hello again!

So, in my migration I’m taking a piecemeal approach to bringing components over. I’ve found most of what I need so far however I have a few error messages that I know there is a specific way to interpret but I can’t for the life of me remember how. For example:

Unknown component type Field::TagLite in

<component type="Field::TagLite" id="c8"><field ref="keywords" input_lookup_url="/cgi/users/lookup/mixed_filesql" input_lookup_params="file=arch_keywords" required="yes"/></component>

I’ve found the missing lookup but I’m not sure where to find Field::TagLite. I know there is a way to interpret that command into a location but any pointers would be grand!

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.