Re: [EP-tech] Duplicate subject field.

Hi Dago,

How is the map of values stored in the XML?

Does it use the same subjectids as the LC tree - but with different rendered values?

How big is the external XML file?

You could:

-          create a custom method in the config of the archive (something like: $c->{render_subject_with_external_xml} = sub{ [ code to look up values in XML file in here! ] };

-          create a new OA export plugin that calls this additional method to export the additional data

-          alias the new OA export plugin to the existing one

Would you only need to represent these additional values in the OA export, or would it be useful to be able to render them in the summary/workflow somehow?

With some more detail I may be able to provide some example code to get you started!