[EP-tech] Field validation rules

Thanks! That looks like a barrel of laughs...

I shall tread with caution...

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lizz Jennings
Sent: 05 January 2017 10:27
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Field validation rules

Have you looked at the various discussions and commits associated with this issue:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/421

I did list everything that looked like it was doing something doi-related.  I have stopped doing any more work on it, as DOI import doesn't work for me (firewall and not useful in my repo), but I think the key files are updated there.

Lizz

Research Data Librarian (Systems)

Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)

E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>