From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Barry Hall <barry.hall at sunderland.ac.uk>
Date: Thursday, 23 February 2017 09:42
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Request for a deposit field ammendment

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to add a field to the ?Details? tab for Users on our repository (SURE)?
Our research Support department has asked if a simple Y/N question could be added to the deposit process, something along the lines of: ?Potential submission to REF?, with a response choice of ?Yes? or ?No?.
Would this be possible?

Thank you very much in advance
Best wishes
Barry

Dr Barry Hall
Institutional Repository Coordinator
University Library Services
University of Sunderland
http://sure.sunderland.ac.uk<http://sure.sunderland.ac.uk/>
http://uoslibsure.tumblr.com/

BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT REF:
UPLOAD YOUR AUTHOR-CREATED ACCEPTED MANUSCRIPTS OF JOURNAL ARTICLES AND PUBLISHED CONFERENCE PAPERS TO SURE WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF ACCEPTANCE

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.