Universit?t Z?rich
Stampfenbachstr. 73
CH-8006 Z?rich

mail: martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56705
fax: +41 44 63 54505
http://www.zi.uzh.ch

Von:	Heiko Schellhorn <schell at iup.physik.uni-bremen.de>
An:	eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum:	20/02/2017 13:49
Betreff:	Re: [EP-tech] Import DOI Issue
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi

> Have you tried following the DOI in a browser to be sure it is valid?
(e.g. https://doi.org./10.<whatever_your_DOI_is> )
I tried several times last week with several DOIs. The DOIs are
definitely correct.

e.g.
10.5194/amt-2016-329
10.5194/acp-2016-702
10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.03.048

I also validated the DOIs with http://doi.org
The papers are also not that new (July to Nov 2016) as Jonathan mentioned.

Best regards