[EP-tech] export data and upgrade to eprints 3.3.15

Hi,

I have eprints with 3.3.12. Now I'd like to upgrade to 3.3.15. I already mysqldump my old eprints and export to new one. The documents also already I copy to new one.

When I run ./bin/epadmin upgrade, the message only
Stopping indexer ...
please start indexer...
3.3....

when I run ./bin/generate_abstracts archives, it error :
SQL ERROR (execute): Unknown column 'thesis_name' in 'field list'....

Please...need help. What I must do first

Thank you.

--
Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care