Re: [EP-tech] [Eprints 3.3.4] Plugin doesn't work on OAI-PMH push: OpenAire upgrade attempt to 3.0 compliance

If you don't, I wonder if there is another DC_Ext somewhere (<eprints_root>/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Export/?) that *is* working.

EUREKA!
There was the old OpenAire plug-in working with the same name in on an other archive, I couldn't imagine it was able to affect all other instances.

I changed the plugin name and everything works well! (Github upgraded)

thanks you very much, better than Dr. House