[EP-tech] SSL (HTTPS) only for an EPrints repository

Google is sending out alerts that it will soon begin to show security warnings in Chrome for any web site that is not SSL (HTTPS).
Our EPrints repository (running 3.3.12) switches over to HTTPS when the user authenticates, but the browse pages are available through HTTP as well.
What is the best way to get EPrints to redirect everything to HTTPS?
I think I remember this question coming up on the list before, but I can't seem to find any references.

Thanks!

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Biblioth?caire des Projets Num?riques & D?veloppement de Syst?mes
Library / Biblioth?que
Concordia University / Universit? Concordia
Tel. / T?l. 514-848-2424 ext. / poste 7738
Email / courriel: tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca<mailto:tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca>
Mailing address / adresse postale: 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
Street address / adresse municipale: 1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., LB-540-03, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8
http://library.concordia.ca<http://library.concordia.ca/>
http://www.concordia.ca/faculty/tomasz-neugebauer.html