[EP-tech] URGENT: Dublin Core output issues

Many thanks John! the new metada profile works fine, no errors.

But, what if I need to use only one metadata profile instead of two? Like
OpenAire plugin https://github.com/orazionelson/openaire-compliance that
use oai_dc default profile.
What do i need to modify in the oai_dc_orcid to use the oai_dc profile?
I hope I have explained well

Greetings.

PS: I tried to change it (openaire plugin) but for some reason the orcid
variable is not included.