Universität Zürich
Stampfenbachstr. 73
CH-8006 Zürich

Inactive hide details for Will Fyson ---02/02/2017 14:07:12---Hi Everyone, We came across an issue with the DOI Import plugin nWill Fyson ---02/02/2017 14:07:12---Hi Everyone, We came across an issue with the DOI Import plugin no longer working. It

Von: Will Fyson <rwf1v07@soton.ac.uk>
An: <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: 02/02/2017 14:07
Betreff: [EP-tech] Import DOI Issue
Gesendet von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Everyone,

We came across an issue with the DOI Import plugin no longer working. It
looks like this is a result of updates across all the Crossref sites and
so the base URL it was using ("
http://www.crossref.org/openurl") was
returning a 301 "Moved Permanently" response.

I've applied a quick fix that updates the URL to
"
http://doi.crossref.org/openurl" which seems to have fixed the issue.
It's on GitHub at
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/24de2fc05604aa7f0d34677ed2eb470e4f425a9d