From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 01 February 2017 14:03
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Import problems!

Cheers Adam,

That seems to have sorted things out. However, I have another new and interesting error!

Use of uninitialized value in string ne at /usr/share/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataSet.pm line 1090.

The line in question is:

if( $dataobj->get_value( "eprint_status" ) ne $self->{id} )

and the ne in that line is an operator if I’m not mistaken? So is this an issue with Perl running on the server?

Andrew