Re: [EP-tech] Correct EPrints Export/Import syntax and issues

On 31/01/17 12:06, John Salter wrote:
So, for my own notes, how 'usual' is having '~' mapped to the user's home?

If we're answering questions or writing documentation about a command to
run, should we be specifying e.g.

eprints@server> [EPRINTS_HOME]/bin/export

Of course, [EPRINTS_HOME]/bin/export is correct, even if EPrints is installed in /home/foo; whereas ~/.. is plain *wrong* if EPrints is installed under (say) /opt

.... just observing :)

--
Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.