[EP-tech] Adding Google Custom Search Engine to EPrints xpage file

Hi John,

Thanks for the tip - much appreciated.

Originally, it was throwing an error that it fails to parse due to a named space error.

Failed to parse XML file:

namespace error : Namespace prefix gcse on search is not defined

<gcse:search></gcse:search>

But following your advice, I registered the tag using the following and at least the error has gone away:

<xpage:page xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; xmlns:xpage="http://eprints.org/ep3/xpage"; xmlns:epc="http://eprints.org/ep3/control"; xmlns:gcse="google">

Thanks again for the tip! :-)

Cheers,

Andrew