[EP-tech] Adding Google Custom Search Engine to EPrints xpage file

Hi all,

Just wondering ... has anybody been able to implement a Google Custom Search Engine with EPrints. I noticed that ROAR attempted to do it - http://roar.eprints.org/content.html - but when I run a search, I get a 403 error.

The problem is that when the tag <gcse> is put in an xpage file, EPrints throws an error - I'm assuming it doesn't recognise the tag. Wrapping the tag in cdata tags or using JavaScript to insert the element don't work.

Any suggestions/tips would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Andrew

--