Von: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> im Auftrag von Alan.Stiles <alan.stiles@open.ac.uk>
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Oktober 2016 11:34
An: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Betreff: Re: [EP-tech] access-table, urgent

It seems likely that the problem is manually adding items to the access table is now causing a clash on the access id.  Check the max value of accessid in the access table, and then check the value against accessed in the counters table.
I think, if you adjust the counters table value to be greater than the max in table access table it *ought* to fix it - assuming your manual inserts are what caused the issue.

Alan