[EP-tech] EPrints and ORCID integration survey report

Hello all,

The report on the EPrints and ORCID integration survey is now available:

http://opus.bath.ac.uk/52526 (report)

http://doi.org/10.15125/BATH-00253 (data)

Helen and I will be presenting these results at the workshop in Birmingham tomorrow, so if you have any questions or comments you’d like us to address, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Lizz

Technical Data Officer

Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)