[EP-tech] Feed Export (RSS, Atom, RSS2) Documentation on the Wiki

This is just a FYI to let you know about a couple of changes on the Wiki that I made today:

I copied the notes from the 2016 EPrints UG meeting at Open Repositories conference from the Google Doc to this page:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints3_Roadmap#Open_Repositories_Conference_2016_UG_Notes

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about feed (RSS/Atom) functionality in EPrints.

I summarize what I learned in the documentation for Customizing RSS output here:

https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Customizing_RSS_Output#Default_Feed_Export_Plugins

Please review it and make changes if you notice anything inaccurate.

Best wishes,

Tomasz