[EP-tech] redirecting to external URLs

So anyone know how I should be redirecting the user to an alternative URL based on some processing in a Screen action?

As it is, I'm setting the url in the action by

$self->{processor}->{redirect_to_url} = "http://example.org";;

and then checking for it in

sub redirect_to_me_url {
                return $self->{processor}->{redirect_to_url};
}

It seems a little too hacky!
Cheers,

Alan Stiles