From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk>> on behalf of Lizz Jennings <E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>>
Date: Friday, 6 May 2016 12:54
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Getting Archive Name as a configuration value

Thanks both!  I can get it as a phrase ? I was just trying to use that as a value in a configuration setting where you might choose to use something other than the archive name.  e.g.

$c->{new_thing} = $c->{archive_name};

But not having the $repo object there I?ve struggled to get the phrase into something like $c->{archive_name}

I couldn?t see a way of getting something like:

$c->{new_thing} = $repo->phrase( ?archive_name? );

It seems slightly wrong to just create a configuration value to get something that?s already in the system as a phrase (in case it changes).

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>