From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Field
Sent: 30 March 2016 14:19
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] making a document upload not appear in summary page

I've implemented this in the past by doing the following:

* Create a new content type "evidence_documentation" or whatever
* Put code in document_fields_automatic to set all documents of type evidence_documentation to restricted to repository staff
* Change the render function to exclude evidence documents when rendering an abstract page (if necessary).  You should still be able to see all documents on the item control screen.

--
Adam

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Adam Field