Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lizz Jennings
Sent: 14 March 2016 17:10
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Database migration: display a 503 message

This looks really helpful - would it make sense to concatenate the html around repository config?  I should think people already have the repository name and contact email in the config, and would be more sustainable?

I'll try and give it a whirl on my test environment this week.

Lizz

--
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2015) Technical Data Officer The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570) E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data