Re: [EP-tech] CV page from EPrints view results

It was built from such a list, but I believe it was done with a server-side include, rather than a php include.  At least that was the case a few years ago when I actually knew how it was implemented on those servers.

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer

From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Laurent Cloarec <Laurent.Cloarec@ut-capitole.fr>

Date: Monday, 20 June 2016 13:10
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] CV page from EPrints view results

Hi,

In this publications list (http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/people/jd#publications), I

was wondering whether it was built from something like

"archive_id/view/creators/jd.include" and then included through something like a

"<?php include (); ?>" statement ?

If so, how do they deal with the PHP include well known security failure ???

Best regards,

--

Laurent Cloarec

Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire

Université Toulouse 1 Capitole