Re: [EP-tech] /eprints/ page mechanism

Thank you so much, David,

The original english version of "index.xpage" file was in the lib/lang/en/static/eprints/ folder

I created a lib/lang/fr/static/eprints/ directory sub-tree and copied the translated "index.xpage" there, and it works perfectly !

Best regards,
Laurent Cloarec

David R Newman wrote on Mon May 30 11:50:05 BST 2016

Hi Laurent,

This is just a case that there is not a French version of that page. If
one existed it should be at either:

EPRINTS_ROOT/lib/lang/fr/static/eprints/index.xpage

or

EPRINTS_ROOT/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/lang/fr/static/eprints/index.xpage

Where EPRINTS_ROOT will probably by either /opt/eprints3/ or
/usr/share/eprints3/ and ARCHIVE_NAME Is the name of your archive.

I would advise copying the existing
/opt/eprints3/lib/lang/en/static/eprints/index.xpage to
EPRINTS_ROOT/archives/ARCHIVE_NAME/cfg/lang/fr/static/eprints/index.xpage
it will obviously still be in English, so you may wish to translate it
if you have the resources to do so.

Regards

David Newman