From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Laurent Cloarec <Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr>
Date: Monday, 20 June 2016 13:10
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] CV page from EPrints view results

Hi,

In this publications list (http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/people/jd#publications), I
was wondering whether it was built from something like
"archive_id/view/creators/jd.include" and then included through something like a
"<?php include (); ?>" statement ?

If so, how do they deal with the PHP include well known security failure ???

Best regards,
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Num?rique Documentaire

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc?s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.