[EP-tech] Defect bazaar package #439 (DataCiteDOI)

Hi,

may I follow up on this one. Unfortunately, the bazaar package of DataCite DOI plugin version 1.1.0, URL http://bazaar.eprints.org/439/, uploaded January 2016, is defect. EPrints 3.3.15 error message reads: "No files found in package". The data in the epm package is not extractable. So do I have to do it manually, de-base64 files from .epmi and spoon-feed them to the system, download the files from GitHub, or how? :-)

Can I find the e-mail of a bazaar package maintainer somewhere, who may or may not be also the creator of the code, to notify in such cases?

Kind regards
Florian