[EP-tech] Adding a pin to a subject line using User->Mail

Hey all!

I’m trying to send an email notification about an item using the user->mail method

This uses a phrase as the subject HOWEVER I’d really like to set the eprintid and I can’t figure out a way to define it, as the method seems only to allow the phrase as part of the call

So – at the moment it looks like:
 my $result = $user->mail( "eprint_thesis_notify_mail_subject", $mail );